Are you looking for Real solutions to your health challenges? Tired of just treating symptoms? Want to find Real Health, instead of just taking drugs and suffering through their side effects?
Real Health Medical is focused on you. Our entire staff is trained to make you the top priority. We have a variety of practitioners working together under one roof who are dedicated to finding the underlying cause of your health challenge. We provide a team-approach in taking care of your healthcare needs. Together, we can help you find the solutions you want and need
You’ve come to the right place.
We're here to serve you
We help you get to the root cause of your health challenge
We help you take charge of your health care
Get Started Today
We’re Here to Serve You
It starts from the first time you call our office. You will notice a difference:
- You will be heard. We’re not a mass production outfit. We’ll spend the time necessary to listen to you. We learned a long time ago that the patient will usually tell us the cause of the problem if we’re willing to listen long enough. So we listen to you. We ask a lot of questions so we can get to the root of your problem.
- You will remain in control of your care, how much you’ll spend, what methods we use to treat your condition, etc.
- We’ll do what we tell you we’ll do.
- We’ll pray for you. We are a Christian, faith-based practice. We’ll pray with you, if you desire for us to do so. Otherwise, we’ll pray for you in our meetings. You and your health are important to us.
Get to the Root Cause of Your Health Challenge
We also serve you by offering Integrative and Functional Medicine. Integrated Medicine and Functional Medicine are very similar, and the terms are often used interchangeably. Both focus on root-cause medicine and both use natural interventions as much as possible. Integrated Medical practices often combine the best of conventional medicine along with the best of natural medicine. In contrast, not all Functional Medicine practices offer traditional medicine.
At Real Health Medical, we focus on Functional Medicine, but will integrate conventional medicine when necessary. We find that Functional Medicine has the solutions for most health challenges. It has the science behind it. It is highly effective. And, in general, it’s less invasive and causes few, if any, side effects.
We Help You Take Charge of Your Health Care
Far too often, health care is taken out of your hands and put in the hands of professions. These aren’t medical professions. These are government officials, insurance executives, and account executives who have a motivation to make and save money — not improve your health.
At Real Health Medical, we want to help you take back your health care. You know your body better than anyone, and to put your health decisions in the hands of people who don’t know you and don’t trust you is not your best path to reaching Real Health.
That’s why we do not contract with insurance carriers, and therefore, we cannot bill insurance for any of our services. We also opted-out of Medicare and Medicaid.
At Real Health Medical, we like the term insurance-free, because medicine that is practiced free from insurance allows the freedom to serve you and not your insurance carrier. This means that we can pursue the most effective treatment options for your unique challenges.
Our direct-pay practice may different from what you are used to, and we understand your apprehension. But there are some advantages you may want to consider:
- Insurance-free medicine puts you, the patient, in the driver’s seat.
- Insurance-free medicine may be lower than your deductibles.
- An insurance-free approach is often more comprehensive and higher quality.
- Choosing a more natural approach isn’t considered “standard and customary” by the insurance carriers, therefore, our services typically aren’t covered. But you can still file your receipts with your insurance company. There are companies that can help you do this for a fee.
- Over 80% of our patients have insurance, and yet they still choose us.
- You can use your Health Savings Accounts and FLEX Spending Accounts.
- You also can use a sharing ministry, such as Samaritan’s Ministries. We strongly recommend this sharing program and have worked with them very well for a number of years. It is a great alternative to typical health insurance.
- Specialty lab tests would not be covered by insurance. However, blood work and certain labs (nutritional panels, stool tests) typically can be billed to your insurance.
Considering the level of attention you will experience at Real Health Medical, the difference is worth the effort and the cost.
Get Started Today
Are you ready to find the Real Health you’ve longed for? Let’s get started today.
Simply call one of our three convenient locations to set up a phone appointment with one of our New Patient Coordinators. This way we can find out about your unique concerns and offer the best type of new patient appointment.
If your case is complex, our New Patient Coordinator will discuss it with the doctors and get back to you with their recommendations regarding the first appointment?
At Real Health Medical, we are going to ask you more questions than any other doctor has before. We want to discuss your challenges and your goals. We want to know what you aren’t currently able to do or achieve because of these challenges. We want to get to know you. This is how we can discover the cause of your health challenge and provide you with an effective treatment plan.